On-Time Graduation Rate - 21%. Based on the number of students that completed the program within 100% of normal time during 2016 divided by the number of students scheduled to complete in 2016.
Placement Rate - 63%. Based upon the formula used by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences.
Get 20% off your hair coloring appointment any Tuesday at our student salon!
The United States Department of Education requires all schools to give certain consumer information to all students and all prospective students. Find that information on this page or give our office a call to find out more.
Our Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) code as a field of study, and for accurate tracking and reporting purposes, is 120401 (Cosmetology).
Want to make your education more affordable? With access to federal financial aid, you can!
- Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists (39-5012)
- Manicurists and Pedicurists (39-5092)
- Makeup Artists, Theatrical and Performance (39-5091)
- Skincare Specialists (39-5094)
- Shampooers (93-5093)
- Vocational Education Teachersm Postsecondary (25-1194)
- Receptionists (43-4171)
- Sales Representative, Whole-Sales and Manufacturing (41-4012)
- Retail Salesperson (41-2031)
- Whole-Sale and Retail Buyers except farm products (13-1022)
Tuition and fees
Kit and supplies
Median Loan Debt (2015 - 2016)
Private Education Loans
Institutional Finance Plans